Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to buy some all-weather rubber floor mats for my Model S. I asked Tesla HK and they said the Tesla-original ones sold in North America are not available in HK. Has anyone bought any aftermarket rubber floor mats (or replacement carpet floor mats) for their Model S in Hong Kong? Any recommendations on brands / where to buy? Thanks.

you can try these guys they are very good DIY all-weather rubber floor mats.
2014-08-06 17.59.37.jpg
2014-08-03 23.52.40.jpg

EV+,

I'll be looking for floormats as here as well.

UberEV1,

I've had the weathertech products on my left hand drive cars and been pleased with them. Regretfully they don't make front floor mats for RHD cars last I checked. The rear passenger mats, trunk and frunk mats would work. However, the cost of sending them here to HK is probably pretty expensive.

Thanks all for the advice. I believe the main issue with the US suppliers is that they don't make RHD versions.

Even if they offer to custom make a set, they may not know the exact shape of the footwell for RHD models.

One more issue that we can bring up with Tesla HK...

Thanks all for the advice. I believe the main issue with the US suppliers is that they don't make RHD versions.

Even if they offer to custom make a set, they may not know the exact shape of the footwell for RHD models.

One more issue that we can bring up with Tesla HK...

With the recent growth of the RHD Tesla market, seems that somebody should be willing to make RHD versions of the rubberized mats. If not today, perhaps soon.

same thinking but the real world is not like that, I was trying to get some good matts for my F10 and not many make them for RHD or if they did they will not ship them out I was mad so the Club found some in china that supply us some.
you can try UK but they will not be cheap over 200usd

Just got my Model S today. Wanted to note that the cars in HK come with removable carpet floor mats for front and rear seat. However, if you're looking for rubber, not sure where. I was worried it'd have no mats at all like most cars in the US. As for the car itself... Nice!

Yes, same here -- just got the car today (but can't drive it -- oh what a tease!) I specifically asked my DS about getting replacement mats and he said they are available for purchase as a package (front and rear together). He couldn't remember the exact price -- probably more expensive than 3rd party mats, but at least they are available!

Yes, same here -- just got the car today (but can't drive it -- oh what a tease!) I specifically asked my DS about getting replacement mats and he said they are available for purchase as a package (front and rear together). He couldn't remember the exact price -- probably more expensive than 3rd party mats, but at least they are available!

It sounds like you took the offer to have the car delivered to your car park? I guess you have a few days to admire it before getting it on the road. :)