Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Talk - Suggestions for a Catchy Title

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cattledog

Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
I have been asked to lead a table talk about Tesla next February at a fundraiser for UT San Antonio called Great Conversations. The night has 40-50 tables of 10 people who have supported UTSA through table sponsorship or buying tickets. It also gets the community continually referencing the university as a vibrant thought leader. So...

If you were the one doing it, what would you title your talk? Below is the link to last year's event so you get the idea.

http://utsa.edu/greatconversation/program.html

Thanks!

You would have to ask Robert Llewellyn but I like the title of his talks and hope he would do one in Australia one day.
He titles his talks "Electric cars are rubbish, aren't they?" and then goes on to say how much they are not rubbish.

Tesla, the way of the future

Tesla, your future car whose time has come

Tesla, taking you into the future

Tesla, car ahead of its time
icon14.gif

are tickets still available to this event?
Blake - I don't believe tickets have been sold yet. If you follow the link in the original post and scroll down, you'll see the person to contact. They still have the 2014 event up, the organizer asked me to get my title in early as they want to make it one of the ones they feature when they make the initial announcement (coming soon).

A common way people describe the car might work:

Tesla: Automobile 2.0

There are some people that still haven't heard of Tesla, so letting them know it is a car might be helpful. Although I love Newscutter's "Deep in the Heart of Tesla", if this is a deep dive into their tech.