Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Rates in Charlotte County

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're looking at a post retirement relocation to Charlotte County. I went online to see if the utility had any special EV rates but couldn't find any. BGE (I'm in Maryland) currently has a Schedule EV, where the rate .05556 $/kWh, during offpeak charging (on peak is .15656 $/kWh). This rate also applies to the whole house, so if you can time your use (e.g. dishwasher, dryer, water heater) you can get the cheaper rate as well.

Does the local utility have something similar?

We're looking at a post retirement relocation to Charlotte County. I went online to see if the utility had any special EV rates but couldn't find any. BGE (I'm in Maryland) currently has a Schedule EV, where the rate .05556 $/kWh, during offpeak charging (on peak is .15656 $/kWh). This rate also applies to the whole house, so if you can time your use (e.g. dishwasher, dryer, water heater) you can get the cheaper rate as well.

Does the local utility have something similar?

Welcome to the forums.

Florida Power and Light (FPL) serves Charlotte County. It does not have any electric vehicles rates. To my knowledge no Florida utility has electric vehicle rates.

Larry