Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got Firmware 6.0?

Do you have Version 6 as of September 21st?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was ready to install on 9/20. I haven't installed it yet (not looking forward to the flat interface design). It's totally random as far as I can tell.

Mine was ready to install on 9/20. I haven't installed it yet (not looking forward to the flat interface design). It's totally random as far as I can tell.

Jerry,

I was also a bit apprehensive about the re-skinning of the dash, but after installing 6.0 it really is not that big of a change (looks much more obvious in static pictures than IRL).

If that's the only thing making you wait, I hope this nudges you towards taking the plunge!

I need to change my vote from no to yes (North America)...

I did not have it when we went out to breakfast this morning, but I just went to get something out of the car, and the update was ready to install. It's installing now.

Jerry,

I was also a bit apprehensive about the re-skinning of the dash, but after installing 6.0 it really is not that big of a change (looks much more obvious in static pictures than IRL).

If that's the only thing making you wait, I hope this nudges you towards taking the plunge!

Mostly I'm waiting to see if there will be yet more bug fix releases. As I spend most of my day developing work-arounds for buggy/function-lacking software, I'm never all that keen to upgrade to a new version. (I didn't put 5.8 on until about two weeks before 5.9 came out. 5.8 was the one that took away auto-lowering)

I need to change my vote from no to yes (North America)...

I did not have it when we went out to breakfast this morning, but I just went to get something out of the car, and the update was ready to install. It's installing now.

So after answering "North America No", I went out and checked the car and the update was waiting! Now in the middle of installing. VIN 409XX.

LOL... Same thing happened to me this morning. Installed now.