Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Very Special Tesla at United Nations TONIGHT 8-11pm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla friends,

Tonight from 8-11pm I will be at the United Nations in NYC from 8-11pm in the special Tesla Model S I told you about at TESLIVE last year. This is for the new film "Racing Extinction" from the Academy Award winning filmmakers from "The Cove." We have teamed up with the United Nations to bring a voice to endangered species with spectacular 30-story images to inspire the masses and ignite bold action for the planet. If you are in New York City tonight, make your way down to 1st Avenue across from United Nations at 8pm ET for a very special show. Here is a new teaser for the film:

[video=vimeo;105793283]https://vimeo.com/105793283[/video]

This is the older trailer with a quick appearance by Elon on the day he took me for my first test drive in the Model S and we ordered our car for this film:

Hope some of you New Yorkers can come see us at United Nations tonight!

UNlighting.jpg

Leilani

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a small clip what we projected onto the United Nations (some of it with 006, my specialized Tesla) for "Racing Extinction" to kick off the Climate Summit in New York:

[video=vimeo;106898420]https://vimeo.com/106898420[/video]

Last edited:
This is great. Thank you so much for doing this. I just can't stomach how many people think this is not possible and not happening or just have no idea what is happening. It's happening, and all too quickly. So many people are stuck in their little man made grind and don't see what's going on. I'm also so tired of this crazy rule of "don't speak up for nature and don't point out all the bad things going on" because you will be labeled a crazy environmentalist. It's like humanity is one big dysfunctional family with the "don't talk about anything unpleasant" rule. It is not crazy to respect and yes, love the natural world. If not for it's own sake then for the selfish motivations of our own survival. Hey, I don't care why somebody wants to save the environment, I only care that they want to.