Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red reflective tesla parking sign 12"x18" aluminum plus free wheel cap decals - sold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RED REFLECTIVE TESLA PARKING SIGN 12"X18" ALUMINUM PLUS FREE WHEEL CAP DECALS

One of my companies prints all kind of things.
Please check out all we do. www.skmfg.com
We print signs for many cities, etc. and use DOT specs.
I will also personalize any sign you can think of. Color choice is easy just ask.
Buy the parking sign and get the 4 wheel caps free.
Volume pricing is just a phone call away.
I hope this photo post better than the last one.
NOTE the photo upload is the issue making the reflective surface look bad. I will have this worked on and fixed next week. What you get is perfect, not like photo, sorry.

List Date: 9/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: RED REFLECTIVE TESLA PARKING SIGN 12"X18" ALUMINUM PLUS FREE WHEEL CAP DECALS
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

1558ad62-2be7-4d98-8cda-ba855a1aa4c02.jpg
9206685b-8435-47b1-a2b0-a79ea58dcbb62.jpg
48cec552-261f-4edd-8bba-9d53c4f8c7032.jpg

Attachments

• tesla-parking-signs---layout-example.jpg
    tesla-parking-signs---layout-example.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 1,082
Last edited:
Can you send a batch to Tesla Motors in Hong Kong? Sign should be in English and Chinese (traditional Chinese).

The supercharger stalls in Kai Tak Cruise Terminal are often ICEd - because there is nothing there to indicate what those white and red ding-dongs are, so anyone and everyone parks there.

All ICEd when I got there:
Kai Tak Supercharger ICEd.jpg

Finally got 1 spot, but now two more Model S waiting.
3 ICED and 3 waiting at Kai Tak.JPG

And another day (not taken by me):

Kai Tak Iced again.jpg

See, we NEED those signs of yours. The stupid thing here is that - after talking to the parking lot management - Tesla Motors has a contract to rent the space for the supercharger installation, but not those four parking spots in front of them.

Management says anyone can park there, there is no priority for any car type. Duh!

Besides, it's a paid parking (1.55 USD pr hour, not a whole lot), so you are paying for parking even when waiting for the ICE cars to move.

If the graphics are supplied, can you make the signs in Chinese also? And what is the maximum size?