Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any 60 or 85's on the eastside?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a P85 and while yes my car is faster on the takeoff, it feels the same after 60mph as both a 60 and 85. If possible Id like to be able to match speeds with a 60 or 85 on te freeway and then see if what tesla says is true and see if the P85 truly WILL walk away. I don't want to go high speeds was thinking between 50-70mph.

Any takers?

I've been able to compare 60 to 85 (not p85) side by side with a coworker, 85 does have an advantage. If you have good control of the accelerator, you can kind of compare a 60 to an 85 by the max power the 60 can do (speedo's are different between the 60 & 85, don't know about p85)

Compared mine against a 60 on I-405 few days ago. Noticeably different even at 60mph. No hard numbers, of course, but feels significant. It wouldn't be too difficult to get a camera rolling next time we get both cars out for lunch. The only problem: with traffic it's difficult to get a clean comparison. Ideally should be done at a track.

Compared mine against a 60 on I-405 few days ago. Noticeably different even at 60mph. No hard numbers, of course, but feels significant. It wouldn't be too difficult to get a camera rolling next time we get both cars out for lunch. The only problem: with traffic it's difficult to get a clean comparison. Ideally should be done at a track.

was hoping. That one would show up at silent Thunder a few weeks ago, but only P's showed.

Ive spoken to a couple of 85's in the past few days in issaquah and even. Though I pull up in a tesla and ask them if they'd be game they look at me like I'm nuts or trying to take their car.. :/ oh well.