Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Tesla owner from Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my Model S this last Tuesday and thought I would send out a big "howdy" from Houston, TX.

Funny, I actually work in the oil and gas industry. I am not sure what my clients are going to think of me not supporting the status quo with my choice of personal transportation! I would say I was definitely more intrigued by the car and the technology inside of it than it's green credentials. I love this car. I can't say it enough just how awesome it is... The punch on your seat when you floor it, the silent thrill on a cushion of air; it feels more like a magic carpet ride than driving a big hunk of metal. Cue in the Steppenwolf, baby!!! :biggrin:

Welcome, Chop110: you're at the very beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Seems to me that TMC members are divided roughly down the middle on the question of whether to list green cred as a significant factor in their decision to buy a Model S.

I just got my Model S this last Tuesday and thought I would send out a big "howdy" from Houston, TX.

Funny, I actually work in the oil and gas industry. I am not sure what my clients are going to think of me not supporting the status quo with my choice of personal transportation! I would say I was definitely more intrigued by the car and the technology inside of it than it's green credentials. I love this car. I can't say it enough just how awesome it is... The punch on your seat when you floor it, the silent thrill on a cushion of air; it feels more like a magic carpet ride than driving a big hunk of metal. Cue in the Steppenwolf, baby!!! :biggrin:
Welcome--from a former Houstonian (well, Pearland and Missouri City and Sandy Point, but they are close enough to be called Houston, right?)