Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the large frank in the front I was wondering if it would be possible to use it as a position to post a cameramen for using to film driving shots from a other car in front?
It would be used for making a film I'm helping to produce. I would of course have to remove the frunk lid to give the driver a clear vieuw in front.
Would it cause any alarms to go off in the main computer or should I better start looking for other solutions?

With the large frank in the front I was wondering if it would be possible to use it as a position to post a cameramen for using to film driving shots from a other car in front?
It would be used for making a film I'm helping to produce. I would of course have to remove the frunk lid to give the driver a clear vieuw in front.
Would it cause any alarms to go off in the main computer or should I better start looking for other solutions?

You can drive with the hood open, in the US version. So I would think it could work if you removed the hood.

I would think taking out the passenger seat and standing out the pano would be better/safer.

You can drive with the hood open, in the US version. So I would think it could work if you removed the hood.

I would think taking out the passenger seat and standing out the pano would be better/safer.

Both visuals gave me good chuckle! Please post a picture.

Haha, nice! Brings back memories of my teenage years when my brother and I drove jalopies with rusted floorboards, bungee cords holding our hoods closed.

Back on topic: Steve, just a heads up, it may be difficult getting the frunk lid back on the car and aligned. It's not as simple as it looks, unless things have changed over the years.