Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it ridiculous?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it ridiculous that I bought the 3rd row jump seats for my dogs?

They are 7 month old Dalmatian brothers (Oscar and Felix) and I think they will be very comfortable in those seats (except on very hot days?) My 7 year old can sit there for another year or so (based on weight) but after that it's totally for the dogs. Ridiculous, right? :biggrin:

Ok, here they are, Oscar and Felix:
image.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

And shortly after we got them:
photo-2.JPG

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,082
Last edited:
You crack me up! Having had two Dalmatians (one being a complete debutant), I completely understand their need for luxury accommodations at all times. I used to drive around with my girl, Sally, in my S2000 passenger seat with the top down and she would actually lean into the turns like a true pro. We would cruise! I can't tell you the looks and laughs I would get.

However, now I have two knuckleheads who will never see the inside of my P85+ and preferably not even the outside of her!

Good on you!!!

Awww you are going to a lot of people stopping you to take pics. And not only of the Model S.

PS that delivery is in 2014, not 2015 right?

Oops - I couldn't stand waiting until December 2015! I'm going mad as it is!

I think the pups will only enhance the car - looking all handsome in the back, watching the world go by!

- - - Updated - - -

You crack me up! Having had two Dalmatians (one being a complete debutant), I completely understand their need for luxury accommodations at all times. I used to drive around with my girl, Sally, in my S2000 passenger seat with the top down and she would actually lean into the turns like a true pro. We would cruise! I can't tell you the looks and laughs I would get.

However, now I have two knuckleheads who will never see the inside of my P85+ and preferably not even the outside of her!

Good on you!!!

My first Dal, Divah, loved the car. She loved the Dairy Queen drive-through where she would sometimes get a plain hamburger courtesy of my Dad who adored her. She was always a bit miffed when a passenger got in the car and she had to give up shotgun!

- - - Updated - - -

Why do they need seats?

Are you belting them in?

Oh they don't *need* them, I just think they will appreciate the view from the back. I did have a doggy seatbelt for my other dog as it kept her from being too rambunctious, and made sure she wouldn't fly around the car's cabin in the event of a sudden stop or accident.