Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered and Confirmed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided to jump in. Early this morning, I ordered and confirmed my Model S. December can't get here fast enough. I'm glad I don't have to wait as long for this car as I did for my 2010 Camaro, though. That was a long 7 months.

Blue S85 - Tech - Air - Dual Chargers - Black Headliner - Paint Armor

My only regret is that I don't have more money for more options.

I decided to jump in. Early this morning, I ordered and confirmed my Model S. December can't get here fast enough. I'm glad I don't have to wait as long for this car as I did for my 2010 Camaro, though. That was a long 7 months.

Blue S85 - Tech - Air - Dual Chargers - Black Headliner - Paint Armor

My only regret is that I don't have more money for more options.
Congrats! Its a great car no matter what options. You're going to love it in an instant. Darn, now I got Carnation Breakfast tune stuck in my head. lol

The wait is excruciating when you're in it, but it makes delivery day that much more awesome. I had gone back and read my posts that last week before i took delivery last year. I think I was actually temporarily insane. I had to take something every night just to try and sleep. I kept wondering why other forum members would comment "I remember how exited you were...". Yeah, it makes you crazy.