Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any updates for charging in Walla Walla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm bummed. I am driving from Seattle to Walla Walla, this weekend, but I think I'm going to have to ICE it because it doesn't look promising that I can find a place to get enough of a charge, quickly enough (under 12 hours) to get back to Ellensberg.

What have others done for this trip?

Ed

I'm bummed. I am driving from Seattle to Walla Walla, this weekend, but I think I'm going to have to ICE it because it doesn't look promising that I can find a place to get enough of a charge, quickly enough (under 12 hours) to get back to Ellensberg.

What have others done for this trip?

Ed

You can charge on my nema 14-50 at my place on Saturday evening. I'll even drop you off downtown if available, and you can come get it Sunday morning all juiced up.

Corvus Cellars has a 14-50 and the Inn at Abeja has an HPWC.

Thanks. I found these, but I'm staying overnight, elsewhere, and though Corvus Cellars having a charger is great, I don't think I'll be able to last over six hours for a wine tasting!

What also worried me, with both of these options, is guaranteed availability of the charger(s). Because the nearest Supercharger on my route (Ellensberg) is far enough away from Walla Walla, and because I'm only staying one night, I have to know that I will be able to use a good charger (and not spend all of my time there looking for a charge).

I want to thank Walla2 for the hospitality he offered my 85, charging it overnight. I had a great drive to and from Walla Walla. I only lost four miles between Ellensberg and Walla Walla, and 30 on the way back on that route.