Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pasco, WA National Drive Electric Week Celebration - Sept 20th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
R

ReddyLeaf

Greetings! I'm the organizer of the Mid-Columbia chapter of the Electric Vehicle Association and we are having our National Drive Electric Week celebration from noon to 4:00 pm, Saturday, Sept 20th at the Franklin PUD charging station (1411 W Clark, Pasco, WA, 99301). Although we will have local media coverage, any additional help attracting the public would be greatly appreciated. Please pass the word on to any local or regional Tesla owners. We would love to see one (or more) at our event. There are only 5 or 6 in the area and I haven't received confirmation if any can show. For anyone traveling a distance, I can assist with local charging if needed. We have some wonderful local wines that are just waiting to be sampled. More info: National Drive Electric Week Event - Pasco

I am traveling to Walla Walla on 10/3 and do not find a charging station nearby. I could go to ellensburg charg up there but getting back to ellensburg is a little out of my 300 mile range. Is there a place in Pasco area to charge up?
Even a few hours will get me on my way to Ellensburg and back to Duvall and home. I would have tried to make this event but did not get delivery on my Model S P85 until last week.

Sorry to have dropped off of this thread. I don't check TMC as often as MNL. While we don't have many charging stations, there are now a couple of "public" charging options. Of course, check PlugShare - EV Charging Station Map - Find a place to charge your car! which I try to keep up-to-date. There are 7 KW L2's at the Nissan, Ford, (Pasco) and BMW (Richland) dealerships as well as Ford in Prosser (but don't expect a charge there unless you bought a TRUCK from them). Perfection Tire (Kennewick) is available during work hours only and is caged otherwise. Also, just this week a ChargePoint 7 KW L2 was installed at Hamilton Cellars, 55410 N. Sunset Rd, Benton City, WA 509-521-7693. Finally, if you need some help, please feel free to contact me (Reddy on MNL.com) and I'll do my best. I have some other options.

Richland, WA National Drive Electric Week Celebration - Sept 19th

PLEASE NOTICE THAT THIS IS FOR 2015, Saturday Sept 19th

2015 Event Update:

This year's EVent will be:
Day:Saturday, September 19, 2015
Time:10:00 am - 4:00 pm
955 Northgate Drive
Richland, WA 99352
https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=371

This year we have the new Kennewick supercharger open, so please come on over from Seattle/Portland/Spokane/Pendleton/Walla Walla. I know there are several active members from those areas. I'm hoping that "Skyhawk" will show with his MC Red, "walla2" with his black P85 (or roadster), and perhaps "rdstr" with his "new" roadster. I'm pretty sure we will have a titanium 70D as well. If you know of anyone that might have time, please forward the information and let me know. I'll PM those mentioned above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update. We had 12 EVs for the event and about 100 people wandered through on their way into or out of the public library. The highlights: Three Tesla (on roadster), six Leafs, two volts, and a MiEV. I thought we might get a FFE and BMWi3 and was hoping for our local Think! I've been told that we have a BMW i8 in West Richland, so that would be a big coupe for next year.