Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long did you wait from "In Transit" to picking up in the UK?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine went into In Transit, I think towards the end of July. So far I have had a delivery date of the 1st Sept, then the 13th, then the 20th (booked flights having confirmed with DS) and then told that it's not the 20th but will be in this month. So, for me it's looking like 2 months.

In transit is probably the vaguest and longest of all the statuses, with the possible exception of "sourcing parts". It covers everything from it finishing being manufactured (but just sitting in a car park in Fremont) through to it departing Tilburg to come here (by which time it probably will have changed to "preparing for final delivery".

It can take 6 weeks easily to get to the next stage.

It is totally worth the wait!

Arrrghhh! Last week, "your car will be leaving Tilburg on the 18th". Today it's "arriving on the 18th in Tilburg".

Are they having a competition of incompetence or am I getting the run around? How difficult can it be for them to know where their stock is located and where it's going? Basic logistics, just how many cars have been delivered into the EU for them to get this basic stuff right?