Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC price reduction??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I called my local SC this morning & was told by the parts guy that someone got a real bargain in Texas, because after checking he learned of no new pricing for any accessories, including the HPWC. :(

That was me that got it for a reduced price. Try calling van nuys California service center. That's where I got it from. Said it was their last one in stock but that he would get more. Don't think it was a screw up... I hope, as 750 is a great price for a hpwc

That was me that got it for a reduced price. Try calling van nuys California service center. That's where I got it from. Said it was their last one in stock but that he would get more. Don't think it was a screw up... I hope, as 750 is a great price for a hpwc
Did they explicitly say this was the new price across the board going forward? Maybe you received a discount on a used one, a customer return, or something like that?

$750 is a really great price, especially when you compare it to the HCS-60 (48A charge) at $900 (although it seems the HCS-60 is higher quality).

Did they explicitly say this was the new price across the board going forward? Maybe you received a discount on a used one, a customer return, or something like that?

$750 is a really great price, especially when you compare it to the HCS-60 (48A charge) at $900 (although it seems the HCS-60 is higher quality).

I know I paid $750 and I know it was brand new. Now, I never took account for a refurbished model, but I would assume they would have to tell me. I'll check the receipt. I'm almost 100% sure he said something to the nature of "You should be glad you waited, the prices have dropped on these, the lower prices don't show up just yet but there are some accessories that will get new lower prices"

With that being said I'm almost feeling a little bad here, I hope they didn't screw up and cause this cat to get into trouble...