Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 in Radiant Red FS - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 in Radiant Red FS

I hope I am not out of line listing a car that isn't personal for sale, but I was recently traded in a one-owner 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 with 10,300 miles. The car is Radiant Red, has a two-tone black and cream deluxe leather interior, carbon fiber interior package and exterior components, painted removable hardtop, factory soft top, upgraded stereo with navigation, paint armor, and a wide variety of chargers. The car is clean, accident free and in good condition, and the original owner paid $143k for the car with all options, chargers and warranty.

The original owner also installed a hardwired Passport Radar detector system and a small Garmin GPS.

It is currently listed on eBay as a 7-day NO RESERVE auction with a starting price of $60,000. There are numerous pictures at the auction listing. I would be willing to end the auction early for an interested buyer or roll the dice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tesla-Other-2dr-Conv-Tesla-Roadster-2-0-Radiant-Red-LOADED-NO-RESERVE-AUCTION-/291242547894?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43cf689ab6&item=291242547894&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email me. Thanks for looking!

List Date: 9/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 in Radiant Red FS
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

3f85d6f7-5175-4563-8d15-b047387181e1.jpg

A lot of people were asking for a pic of that so I charged it up and it went to 166. I called Tesla Motors direct and they told me it was "healthy" and "within the expected range" for a 2010 with 10k miles.

Ultimately, I did charge it up again after several people came to look at the car and it went up slightly more to an ideal range of 169 miles.