Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T-Day Is Officially Here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
T-Day is finally here for me. I can see the Tesla factory from my hotel window. It was tough to sleep knowing my new car was just over the freeway. I will post an update and pics here after my tour and pick up at 11:00 AM.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    873.1 KB · Views: 953
Congratulations! Looking forward to your updates. I had hoped to pick up today also. But it wasn't to be. The good news is that my car is now in it's 4th day of production, so I should be able to pick it up next week. Let me know if you see an almost complete Steel Gray during your factory tour.
Have a great drive home!

P85+|Steel Gray|Grey Standard Leather|Carbon Fiber |Pano Roof|Red Brake Calipers| Tech Package | Smart Air Suspension | Spoiler |High Fidelity Sound |Black Alcantara Headliner & Upper Dash | Twin charger | Parking Sensors | Fog Lights | Parcel Shelf|21" Silver| Premium Lighting |Subzero Package | HWPC

Congrats @tekstrand24! I'm sure I'd be beyond restless in your situation! Judging from the time and timezone difference you must be in the middle of your pick-up, so I hope all is going well and am looking forward to hearing the details!

Everything was amazing. The car is perfect in every way. I absolutely love it! The factory tour was amazing! I know people want to see the black headliner and center console so I will take pictures of those tomorrow. We drove to carmel from the factory with a quick stop at the Gilroy supercharger. Will post more tomorrow.
be976deb41bea05e77e4990bdd8c8e8b.jpg
1e78b2e416e4443738ba3d2c21c31905.jpg
fda5d874639bd1b30469bf7b22b287b7.jpg
5e2df11e0869036c8e1d17e9104f031c.jpg

Last edited: