Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster 1.5 Twilight Blue, 5K miles, car and battery like new - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Roadster 1.5 Twilight Blue, 5K miles, car and battery like new

I'm selling my Roadster as part of the grand experiment of selling all my cars and getting a Model S as my sole vehicle. I'll miss the Roadster terribly, but needs to happen as part of the process.

The listing is on eBay
Lots more pics at that listing.

At Tesla's recommendation, Shift is handling the sale for me. They are a new company founded by some ex-Google guys and started working with Tesla as the roadster CPO program wound down. Tesla referred them to me and so far I've been pretty happy with them. They'll handle the sell, any requests for test drives, etc. but I'll watch here and answer any specific questions as I'm able. Edit: Shift can handle shipping the car if needed.

List Date: 9/12/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla Roadster 1.5 Twilight Blue, 5K miles, car and battery like new
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

d0047251-85cd-4395-9be9-2ff17e97b5592.JPG

Last edited:
Just a quick note to pass along that in the event black leather seats are preferred over the Alcantra (microfiber) seats on my car, a fellow forum member has indicated they are interested in swapping their black leather seats from their 1.5 for the microfiber seats. If I understood correctly, the leather seats are currently in storage and are in great condition (he's currently using an aftermarket seat).

Santa Monica, CA.

Bah, Panjo. It isn't local pickup only. Shift will handle shipping anywhere, is my understanding. That part got lost when the listing was regenerated after editing the Panjo post. Will edit the first post to clarify - thanks.

Hope everyone is checking out the two gallery links btw. Some great memories and fun times captured there, plus every variant of roadster ever that I was able to find when we were picking out our options originally.