Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Louisville and Nashville charging options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm planning a trip from Wisconsin to Florida in about 4 weeks.

I anticipation of the completion of the Indianapolis Supercharger by that time, it looks like my big gap will be between the Indianapolis SC and the Chattanooga SC.

Can anyone suggest options for charging in the areas of Louisville and Nashville?

I made the trip from Florida this spring completely on superchargers by using the east coast route (north to Virginia and then west), but would like to reduce the distance if practical.

Pat Rice

Hi! I tripped from Minneapolis to Nashville this summer. I charged at the Indianapolis Tesla Gallery at Keystone (HPWC 80amp, 6 chargers, open 24/7), in Louisville I found someone on Plugshare.com with a HPWC 80amp, then in Nashville (Franklin, TN) charger at the Tesla Service Center (HPWC 80amp, 24/7 outside, 1 charger).

Not much in Louisville, I'm afraid. Look on Plugshare.com for options. Where are you planning to stay overnight?

PS: The roads are very smooth between Indianapolis and Nashville... it's a super fun drive!

-m

Thanks very much for the response. Sounds like this will work and that should make Wisconsin to the Orlando area an easy trip.

I appreciate your suggestions and will check out Plugshare for Louisville options. Glad to know about the Franklin charger. What charge rate will I get without dual chargers?

Pat