Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 - Hawaii Car Show Events

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Am creating this thread so people can post any car-related events.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 375
Well folks, we "missed ya"! Dsmith and I were the only "shows" as the MB Cars and Coffee today. We spent most of our nearly three hours there answering questions about TM and the cars. Lots of fun surprising folks and seeing their eyebrows go up and their brows wrinkle when they realized "no mo gas". Met lots of people. Saw many unusual and very loud gas guzzlers".

Well folks, we "missed ya"! Dsmith and I were the only "shows" as the MB Cars and Coffee today. We spent most of our nearly three hours there answering questions about TM and the cars. Lots of fun surprising folks and seeing their eyebrows go up and their brows wrinkle when they realized "no mo gas". Met lots of people. Saw many unusual and very loud gas guzzlers".

I wanted to go but had work :(
I should be able to make the next one!

Sorry I missed it. I worked the Senior Fair at the Blaisdell.

Some of the cars that were at Cars and Coffee 28 Sep
Red Ferrari_02.JPG

Red Mid Engine Ferrari

Blue Sheby-Cobra_01.JPG

Shelby Cobra

Red Shelby-Cobra_01.JPG

Shelby Cobra

Saleen Mustang_01.JPG

Saleen Mustang

Vipers.JPG

A pair of Vipers