Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S - Required for the Toronto Audio Video Entertainment Show (TAVES)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla owners,

Glad to have joined this community! I run an annual consumer electronics show called TAVES in Toronto every fall, and we are looking to display a Tesla Model S on the show floor this year. I connected with the Tesla marketing team in Canada, but the team is very small, and over committed to other events during our event. They did however suggest that I connect with this online community in case someone here would be interested in proudly showing their vehicle at TAVES.

TAVES takes place between Oct. 31 - Nov. 2, 2014 at the Sheraton Centre Hotel in downtown Toronto, ON. Here are just some of the highlights of this year's show:

What Is TAVES?
Experience Canada's ultimate consumer electronics event this October 31st to November 2nd, 2014! The Toronto Audio Video Entertainment Show (TAVES) is Canada's only event where you can get your hands on cutting-edge consumer electronics products, and learn about the latest trends and technology. The show floor offers a vast number of categories, including portable and home music components, the latest 4K Ultra HD TVs, home theatre gear, digital cameras and imaging products, 3D printers, an Oculus Rift area, car tech, and the hottest tech products and gadgets. This year's event also introduces the Jolt Art Gallery, featuring over 100 pieces of original art, curated by the Brockton Collective, Centennial College, OCAD U and York University.

TAVES 2014 Show Highlights

• Explore a show floor of nearly 300 brands of consumer electronics products
  • Enjoy a great selection of free seminars - cover topics of audio, video and digital photography
  • Dedicated Portable Audio / Headphone section
  • New Technology Arena
  • Dedicated Digital Photography area
  • Jolt Art Gallery
  • Live Art Painting to Music
  • Body Painting Area with Music and Lounge / Bar
  • Meet distinguished tech expert Marc Saltzman
  • and So Much More!

I would be delighted to have a conversation with someone or a group from this forum, that would make this a reality for us - and bring their Tesla Model S to our event. If this sounds of interest to anyone, please reply here or contact me at 416-892-2471.

Thank you kindly,

Thank you,

Suave Kajko | Westside Publishing Ltd. | 416-767-2495
Publisher | CANADA HiFi Magazine
President | TAVES Consumer Electronics Show

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that one very generous member of this forum did connect with me this morning... and has agreed to show his Model S at our trade show this fall. He is an amazing gentlemen and I couldn't be more thankful :)

Together him and I will be working on potentially coordinating a special Tesla meet at the Sheraton Centre Hotel (sometime during TAVES, Oct. 31st to Nov. 2nd, 2014). If this comes to fruition, we will of course invite all members of this forum to the meet.

Best,

Suave