Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Motor4Toys.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DrTaras

R254->R725->S->X->M3->M3P-->R2020?
Dec 2, 2007
Woodland Hills, CA
I will be there and I presume a few other Teslas as well on Sunday 12/6/09 from 6:30am - 12pm for the www.Motor4Toys.com event. Bring a toy and help out the kids; bring a Tesla and be amongst nearly 5000 other cars to help them out realize that EV is here to stay (& beating the pants off of ICE)! I'll be there about 9-9:30 & they may try to corral the Teslas together. All the info is on their web site and I am not affiliated. Best, Ian ;-)

Our Teslas will be there again this Sunday.

We're Gearing Up for the 9th Annual Motor4Toys Charitable Exotic Car Show

Bring your Motor Trend Car of the Year!

motor4toys2011banner.jpg

We give Tesla toys. Start em' young.

2012 Motor4Toys had four Roadsters and three Model S'. Weather was gray but never rained until we were packing up.

Note the Tesla/Toyota on the left. In a month, two of those Roadsters will also be Model S' owners. All are keeping both so far.We had visits for another Roadster family (2+kid don't fit) and Mike the manager of the new Woodland Hills- Topanga store stopped by.

All carPanorama1.jpg

Toys were donated including Tesla RC cars for the super lucky kids.

The Model S' were rock stars. Sold at least two cars for sure.

Weird to have a guy and his wife who had a friend at Tesla and had got a factory tour find out from me that Tesla had another car. "Ooo cute", she says. sigh....

Last edited:
I guess it shouldn't be too surprising that the Roadsters could fit in one parking space, while the Model S requires two spaces.​
Since I had both the Roadster and the S there I designed the parking arrangements so that we were taking 1 spot per car and 1/2 spot on either side for foot traffic. VFX, doing what he does best, designed the color coordination (though it was a drab day) as well as the Model S, Roadster, Model S theme so it happened that the Model S's straddled the white lines like an old DeLorean! :wink: Of course, the symmetry fell apart with Randy's Red Roadster, far left, which is also straddling the line!

That being said... phunny post IPdamages :tongue:

Motor 4 Toys is part car enthusiast (over 5,000 cars) & part philanthropy (nearly 50,000 toys collected for needy children)
& its FREE (well, bring an unwrapped toy valued at least $10 to donate).
We'll have our usual cadre of Teslas so why not join the fray?

Oh, and then there was this posted by the Porsche Club of America - Los Angeles:
Please join Porsche Club of America - Los Angeles Region as we participate in the 10th Annual Motor 4 Toys Charitable Car Show!

Motor 4 Toys is a group dedicated to bringing motorsports enthusiasts together to provide toys for less fortunate children. Bring your Porsche and join us as we check out a wide variety of exotic cars and support a wonderful cause.

Motor 4 Toys received 46,200 donated toys in 2012. This year, they hope to receive over 50,000 donations. Admission is free, but each guest is encouraged to bring a new, unwrapped toy, valued at over $10.00. So, if you are heading out to the malls on Black Friday to load up the Cayenne, remember to get a couple of toys for the event!

As we enter into this holiday season and enjoy our 4-wheeled toys, let's remember those in need. We hope you will join us!

Sunday December 1, 2013
Anthem Building @ Warner Center
6:30am - noon

Event and address details, map, etc. are on our website at:

http://www.pcalosangeles.org/ai1ec_event/motor-4-toys/?instance_id=461

Thanks,
Maggie & Joe & PCA-LA

5 1/2 days...
Motor 4 Toys is part car enthusiast (over 5,000 cars) & part philanthropy (nearly 50,000 toys collected for needy children)
& its FREE (well, bring an unwrapped toy valued at least $10 to donate).

Sunday December 1, 2013
Anthem Building @ Warner Center
6:30am - noon

Jay Leno introduces "TESLAsterone" at 2:00...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where & when is everyone meeting? Is there an area assigned to each type of car or is it first come first serve kind of thing?
Usually we try to meet in the same area around 6:30 AM :eek: :cursing:. It used to be right by the grassy knoll. Every year, people are getting there earlier and earlier and so our 'spot' got taken and we moved over by where the LASD Police Helicopter was. In essence, you'll drive around anyway to see all the cars and eventually you'll have to look out (not listen for :wink: ) the Teslas. Even right now, I'm running late and they 'open' 5 minutes ago! Hopefully, fearless leader will find us a great spot!

Here are some pix from years past:

2009_12-Misc 015.jpg

2010_12_05-Motor4Toys Tesla 027.jpg

motor-for-toys-car-show-026.jpg
motor-for-toys-car-show-001.jpg

All carPanorama.jpg

Last edited:
I got a phone call last night from Michael Sagaria, Store Manager of Tesla Topanga (the one above with all the kids and the red bags around him @ Motor4Toys). He helped to organize "Spark of Love" Toy Drive @ Westfield Topanga on Friday (12/13/13) morning from 8-11 AM. They have two Model S's positioned next to a large bus which people will visit to stuff with toys & KABC-7 will be there filming and interviewing. The official on-camera Tesla spokesperson who was slated to be there, last minute has been called away so Tesla is looking to rally a large owner group to come by in support of this charitable cause, represent Tesla Motors in the SFV, and even bring a toy to stuff the bus with!

The bus will be on the corner of Topanga and Victory.
6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park, CA 91303

Michael has been there for us in the past; please help to be there for him on Friday!