Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One Year Anniversary! Add your anniversary photos here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One year ago yesterday, our Model S "Phoenix" was delivered. Since then we have driven 14,794 miles including a 2600 mile round trip for my race at Chicagoland Speedway and a trip to The White House for a meeting with Vice President Biden on clean energy a couple weeks ago (felt like it was symbolic to take my Tesla to that meeting). It's been a great year and I posted this photo on my FB and Twitter to say THANK YOU TESLA! Looking forward to many more miles to come...

I thought this might be a fun thread to start for others to add photos of their mileage on their anniversaries as well :)

ThanksTesla_small.jpg

Last edited:
Had I read this thread a week ago I'd have snapped a photo!
I just passed my 1 year on September 2.
I have just over 24,000 miles on it. I have yet to take a serious road trip. Once to VT and back, and a few trips to southern ME and back. I really need to take a serious road trip, but I have to create an opportunity.
I love driving it and have even volunteered to drop off and later pick up friends at Logan for their vacation, just for the chance to drive some more! Check in to your flight? Use the screen. More luggage? No problem.

Wow, so this photo I posted of my miles on my Tesla anniversary has really brought out some EV/Tesla hate on FB. Some of it was so bad I had to ban people (I hardly ever do that) so you won't be able to read the really ugly posts anymore, but this photo has reached almost 200,000 people on FB now. Not sure why this photo caused so much strife. I got some death wishes on my FB page a couple weeks ago. There are some really crazy EV haters out there and they seem to be flocking to my page https://www.facebook.com/leilanimunter/photos/a.477384034370.265696.250028874370/10152697327074371/?type=1

Wow, so this photo I posted of my miles on my Tesla anniversary has really brought out some EV/Tesla hate on FB. Some of it was so bad I had to ban people (I hardly ever do that) so you won't be able to read the really ugly posts anymore, but this photo has reached almost 200,000 people on FB now. Not sure why this photo caused so much strife. I got some death wishes on my FB page a couple weeks ago. There are some really crazy EV haters out there and they seem to be flocking to my page https://www.facebook.com/leilanimun...265696.250028874370/10152697327074371/?type=1
So many ignorant people out there!
Plus can't believe people are even telling you not to eat meat as that would be better for the environment. Obviously don't know anything about you.

Wow, so this photo I posted of my miles on my Tesla anniversary has really brought out some EV/Tesla hate on FB. Some of it was so bad I had to ban people (I hardly ever do that) so you won't be able to read the really ugly posts anymore, but this photo has reached almost 200,000 people on FB now. Not sure why this photo caused so much strife. I got some death wishes on my FB page a couple weeks ago. There are some really crazy EV haters out there and they seem to be flocking to my page https://www.facebook.com/leilanimun...265696.250028874370/10152697327074371/?type=1

I saw the piece Fusion did on you that USKiwi had posted on the other thread, in it you say that you had this tremendous guilt over the impacts your racing had. I suspect a lot of those people have the same guilt, they know fossil fuels are bad for the environment but rather than embracing solutions they discount them so they can claim they have no solution. Without a solution it's much easier to ignore that guilt.

So many ignorant people out there!
Plus can't believe people are even telling you not to eat meat as that would be better for the environment. Obviously don't know anything about you.

I know, right!?! My tagline is "Never underestimate a vegan hippie chick with a racecar" and it actually says that right on my FB bio but they lecture me like I eat meat. Crazy. You should see the posts that are hidden because I banned the people from my page, some were straight up evil though none of them resorted to death wishes like I got a couple weeks ago.

I know, right!?! My tagline is "Never underestimate a vegan hippie chick with a racecar" and it actually says that right on my FB bio but they lecture me like I eat meat. Crazy. You should see the posts that are hidden because I banned the people from my page, some were straight up evil though none of them resorted to death wishes like I got a couple weeks ago.

I just read some of the comments. It amazes me that these gas drivers are so worried about how much carbon you might burn charging your car, but never think about how much carbon is used to make their gasoline. Like it just appears at the station. Even with the huge subsidies the oil companies have leveraged into the US laws, so gas is about 1/2 to 1/3 the price of gas everywhere else, the gas used in a gas car here in the USA would pay for a second car in about 10,000 miles.

Enough. As a friend of mine used to say, "There's no cure for Dumb."

But what I wanted to know: Can I post pics of my car at its TWO year anniversary? I should have near 54,000 miles. No record, but the car still goes to EV shows, EV rallys, EV show and tells, and Tesla Ride and Drive events. Still looks like new. Still the Best. Car. EVER. (As you know)

Last edited:

You are making the right thing to ban those crazy people from your page. They hate you for your committment in defense of the environment. IMO you could also sue some of them. In fact in Italy death wishes is considered a crime.

- - - Updated - - -

But what I wanted to know: Can I post pics of my car at its TWO year anniversary? I should have near 54,000 miles. No record, but the car still goes to EV shows, EV reallys, EV show and tells, and Tesla Ride and Drive events. Still looks like new. Still the Best. Car. EVER. (As you know)

Of course you can. (I am sure Leilani agrees :smile: )

This was my one year anniversary back in January, made special by a trip to Somerset PA with Newscutter, where we were the first customers to charge at the brand new Supercharger. Cannot wait to see how much the network has grown by my second anniversary!
utyze5eg.jpg

Love your plate! :)

- - - Updated - - -

But what I wanted to know: Can I post pics of my car at its TWO year anniversary? I should have near 54,000 miles. No record, but the car still goes to EV shows, EV rallys, EV show and tells, and Tesla Ride and Drive events. Still looks like new. Still the Best. Car. EVER. (As you know)

Of course! Any anniversary works! I think it's just fun to see how many miles people have driven and it seemed like a nice thread to start so everyone can chime in. 1 week, 1 month, 6 mos, 1 year, anything goes - there are no rules here!