Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Homstead Tesla Only Track Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would there be any interest in a Tesla only track day (actually two 20 minuets track times) at Homestead Speedway,

If there is interest I can peruse getting pricing and availability through one of the clubs that run at the track
We will be sharing time with one of the racing clubs but we will restrict our track time to Tesla only.
As beginners you have the option of having an experienced copilot to give you tips on navigating the course.
I have done this twice now and it really is safer than I95 at rush hour but much more fun.

I think two 20 minuets on the track will allow any P60's as well as P85's to run. They do have multiple 240v outlets in the paddock and I was charging at 50 amps.

Maybe the place for the next meetup?

Any thoughts?

Sounds like fun, and I'd love to do it. Charging on or near the track would be a significant concern if we're going to eat up batteries on the track. There's an outfit called "Hooked On Driving" that does track days, and they have done days at Homestead this year, but I haven't managed to attend yet.

They have 25+ 240 50 amp charging outlets in the infield
As for breaking your car Nick little or no chance on the homestead road course, lots of outs in the corners and drive to your abilities you can drive at 25mph if you want :wink: like I said I've done this twice now and the Model S is very forgiving in the corners.