Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 weeks until delivery and I had to cancel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dude sorry to hear this. Just do what I do, sell drugs and guns to the cartel. It puts food on the table and I can now own a Tesla. Only problem is I sleep with a gun under the mattress and have to wear disguises when in public.. but soooo worth it.

Really sorry to hear this.
First you had to give yourself permission to look at and explore the idea/concept of the car, then fall in love with it, next figure out your Options and what to order, then make a financial commitment with the deposit.

Hope you are able to find a silver lining in the overall situation.

The silver lining is that it happened before you took delivery. You would have lost a lot more if things fell through a few weeks after you got your car.

I hate times like that however when I look back they always seem to be the best growing experiences I have ever had. I hope things turn around for you soon.

Durban73

All is not lost! In a few years thing may turn around, the wait time will be less, the range a little better and 6.0 might be released. I cancelled my original order Sig #113 due to a house purchase and remodeling cost. Things happen. Bottom line Tesla will be here once things get squared away.