Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Orinda Ca

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know a lot of you know me as Joe from Orinda Auto Detail who has Opti Coated over 300 Tesla's. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm no longer with Orinda Auto Detail. The same team is still there that has been helping with all the cars and delivering the same great work. I just thought I should tell everyone incase they go looking for me. I'll still be detailing but not nearly at the volume we were able to do there. Thank you!

Exchanged messages with Joe yesterday, and saw him this morning at his new location in Walnut Creek CA. He was working in Orinda as a subcontractor with several employees under him. Lots of hassles, limited free time. He has his first child on the way in a couple of months, and wanted to reduce stress, make his own hours, and be a 'solo practitioner'.

He is working out of Walnut Creek Customs at 2145 North Broadway in Walnut Creek CA 94563 (access from parking lot next to Big O Tire). Details:

Company: OCDetailing
E-mail: joe [at] bayareadetails.com
Phone: 925-457-4703

Note that while he has deep and broad experience with OptiCoat Pro, he also offers Modesta, cQuartz and Gtech. He can find the right product and application to meet your needs.

No, I'm not a paid shill or getting spiffs/comps--just a happy customer.

Last edited:
Met Joe last week to finish up some work from a previous appointment at Orinda. He did it all free of cost, even though Orinda was technically responsible for it. Walnut Creek is a bit of a drive for me, but I feel much more comfortable bringing my car to Joe vs. someone who doesn't care about Teslas the way he does. Can't recommend him enough.

Met Joe last week to finish up some work from a previous appointment at Orinda. He did it all free of cost, even though Orinda was technically responsible for it. Walnut Creek is a bit of a drive for me, but I feel much more comfortable bringing my car to Joe vs. someone who doesn't care about Teslas the way he does. Can't recommend him enough.

...and you're in SF. Joe has had folks do his S when they were out here on a cross country drive, or picking up at Fremont and heading out of state.

got my car this morning from Joe - looks great! He's got two other MS's to work on ;)

joe_bayareadetails.JPG