Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Drummondville, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning, I asked Drummondville if they could tell me if a permit had been issued to TM to build a Supercharger site.

They did not mention the granting of a permit in the reply, but did say they were in discussions with TM regarding the installation of charging stations.

- - - Updated - - -

At least work has restarted at the Montreal Service Center/Store.

This morning, I asked Drummondville if they could tell me if a permit had been issued to TM to build a Supercharger site.

They did not mention the granting of a permit in the reply, but did say they were in discussions with TM regarding the installation of charging stations.

- - - Updated - - -

At least work has restarted at the Montreal Service Center/Store.
That's not great news about Drummondville. How could ground breaking be imminent if they are still in discussion?

Good news about Montreal though. The people at the Laval SC were saying they hope to move there by year end...

That's not great news about Drummondville. How could ground breaking be imminent if they are still in discussion?

Good news about Montreal though. The people at the Laval SC were saying they hope to move there by year end...

Even though the guy from Tesla told us that the delay wasn't cause by Hydro-Québec last time, I'm pretty sure it's really caused by H-Q and their bureaucracy...

For the Montreal Service Center, it's a very good news! Thought that it wouldn't be before the first part of 2015...

Hope again that they will install SuperChargers as they did in Toronto...

Last edited:
Bad news, again, for the Drummondville SuperCharger...

Now, best case scenario: late october worst case: mid-november...

What was I saying about Hydro-Québec? Almost confirming here that they are the ones that make this harder for Tesla...:

«We are working through some last minute issues with HQ »

UN AUTRE REPORT POUR LE SUPERCHARGER DE DRUMMONDVILLE! | Roulez Electrique

Small silver lining, in the comments from that post someone mentions that work may have already started, they will post photos if that is the case. To be continued...