Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Austin EV meetup 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TEG, thanks for all the recent video posts. In the future can you also include the link to the corresponding youtube page?

For some reason many of the videos posted here don't work for me. However, I have found that if I go to the original source page that to play the video then it does work.

I didn't bother with links because I can just click on the picture twice to open a new window to the link.
Have you tried that? I am not sure why they won't play for you.

I didn't bother with links because I can just click on the picture twice to open a new window to the link.
Have you tried that? I am not sure why they won't play for you.

You had me going there. I had not tried it (unless in frustration). No luck though.

For now on some I click on "quote" and copy the You tube URL and paste it into a new window.

Last edited:
I don't know what browser & OS you are using, but for me, using Firefox on Windows, if I left click once on the video it plays, and if I click again it opens a new window with the source URL in the navigation location toolbar.

Also, I can Right Click and pick "Watch on YouTube" to open it in a new window with the URL showing.

attachment.php?attachmentid=474&stc=1&d=1259731747.jpg

Attachments

• youtube-play.JPG
    youtube-play.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 332