Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla at 2014 Los Angeles Auto show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, but we might see a refreshed Model X preproduction model. On the earnings call earlier this month they said they were about to produce the first production intent Model X, as opposed to the hand-built prototype that's been making the rounds for nearly two years. I'm hopeful it gets unveiled soon, and this seems like the perfect venue.

Nope, but we might see a refreshed Model X preproduction model. On the earnings call earlier this month they said they were about to produce the first production intent Model X, as opposed to the hand-built prototype that's been making the rounds for nearly two years. I'm hopeful it gets unveiled soon, and this seems like the perfect venue.

The LA Auto Show is not until Nov. 21st, running til the 30th. That would be pretty late in the game to be showing a refreshed Model X preproduction model. I hope by then I've seen a production intent version and dies are being made for the first round testing.

The LA Auto Show is not until Nov. 21st, running til the 30th. That would be pretty late in the game to be showing a refreshed Model X preproduction model. I hope by then I've seen a production intent version and dies are being made for the first round testing.

You really think the Beta will be out before then? I thought all they said was by the end of the year... Given Tesla time that would likely mean December, right? :p

I am hoping for an October reveal and planning for a December one... Just in case.