Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hyatt Dewey Beach HPWC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a destination charge this weekend. Do they let you charge if you're not staying at the hotel ( hotel was already booked when we made our plans)? If you eat at the restaurant, can you charge for much longer than the time you're eating or are they sticklers about it? If anyone has any experience they can share, let me know.

Hi Rob!
I've used this HPWC twice but it was during the week and the parking lot was pretty empty. So no one bothered me at all. If you check the listing on Plugshare there is a phone number for the hotel. You may want to call about an hour before you need to charge. There is a high likelihood that if you just show up you will be ICE'd because there are no signs.

If this doesn't work out there is a private 14-50 listed as Charlie Garlow's house in Rehoboth. You'll have no problem charging there. Just make sure you put your suspension on Very High to pull into his driveway.

Good luck! I am down here too so if you see a Gray MS around make sure you stop and say hi.

Have a great weekend!