Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Ad "Tesla Spec" (not from Tesla)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Loved this spec commercial, for all sorts of reasons. It shows off a phenomenal car, but it says 'think about the bigger picture', too. Just stunning, all around.

Nitpicker's corner: The water bottles are too big for the cupholders.
THAT'S what you found important? Brianman, get thee some caffeine!!!

I had an idea. The very first sponsored Tesla ad should be a compilation of every fan made advertisement. Some fans would likely give their footage up for free, but Tesla should figure a way to give back tho the community.
Love this idea. In fact, I love it so much that I'm passing it on to Tesla marketing. :)

Nitpicker's corner: The water bottles are too big for the cupholders.

Nitpicking? You call that nitpicking? I see your nitpicking and raise you a whole 'nother level of nitpicking.

Isn't it illegal for children below a certain age to be in the front passenger seat? Given Rob Perez is in Minnesota, let's assume this was filmed there. If so, MN law says if a child is under 8 years old, he or she must be in a child restraint seat. I doubt the kid in that clip is 8 or above. So, someone needs to haul the director, the film crew, the driver, the parents, and everyone else involved in the making of this film down to the station. I mean, after all. Tesla drivers should be depicted as law-abiding citizens, amirite?

Nitpicking? You call that nitpicking? I see your nitpicking and raise you a whole 'nother level of nitpicking.

Isn't it illegal for children below a certain age to be in the front passenger seat? Given Rob Perez is in Minnesota, let's assume this was filmed there. If so, MN law says if a child is under 8 years old, he or she must be in a child restraint seat. I doubt the kid in that clip is 8 or above. So, someone needs to haul the director, the film crew, the driver, the parents, and everyone else involved in the making of this film down to the station. I mean, after all. Tesla drivers should be depicted as law-abiding citizens, amirite?
Going to have to disagree with you here. Laws aren't a nitpicky thing. Depicting improperly sized water bottles is way more nitpicky than depicting law-breaking.