Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calgary, September 21, drive electric event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
September 21, 2014

The Electric Vehicle Association of Alberta (EVAA) is proud to host a Calgary event as part of the National Drive Electric Week which aims to heighten awareness of today's widespread availability of plug-in vehicles and highlight the benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid-electric vehicles.

Please join us for an expo of electric cars, motorcycles, bikes, and more. Learn about the many advantages of going electric and have your questions answered from the owners directly. Ride-alongs will also be available for everyone to experience electric first hand.

https://www.facebook.com/events/297568227081051/?ref=4

I'll be there, with a friend or two. No Tesla unfortunately, but really hoping to show my one friend why the Model S is so amazing.

EXACTLY what I'm doing too, am bringing a colleague who is intrigued by tesla - a couple weeks ago our convo was kinda like:

- you bought a what ? a tesla ? why ? isn't that electric crap ?
- yes, and crap ? why do you think crap, it gets 400+km / charge and is gorgeous, here look
- it gets what ?? and holy crap you're right; you can't take it anywhere though
- what do you mean, check out this supercharger map
- cool, must cost a fortune to use those things - they take credit cards or something
- nope, free for life
- WHAT !!! tell me more .....

etc., etc., etc., - i have a feeling once he sees an actual MS this weekend he'll be going online to buy too !!! :D