Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear facing seats on display in Toronto?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone tell me if Yorkdale or the Lawrence Ave. Service Center has a car on display with the rear facing seats? I was thinking about checking out the Supercharger today and wondered if I could see the jumpseats at the same time. Unfortunately the stores don't open until 10am...

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if Yorkdale or the Lawrence Ave. Service Center has a car on display with the rear facing seats? I was thinking about checking out the Supercharger today and wondered if I could see the jumpseats at the same time. Unfortunately the stores don't open until 10am...

I'd just give them a call. I'm sure I've seen them at Yorkdale and/or Lawrence in the past, but they do cycle cars through there every so often. I had a loaner car with very low mileage, but unbelieveable wear on the seats and door posts. Turns out it had been a display car at Yorkdale that was cycled into loaner duty.

I've got jumpseats in my 85. I might swing by after work, to check out the superchargers (should be there around ~520-530)
If you see a red 85, with tinted windows, ask to see the jump seats :)

If not, i'm dropping my car off for service Friday morning, around 8am.