Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Analysts foresee revolution in energy industries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like this quote from the article: “Our view is that the ‘we have done it like this for a century’ value chain in developed electricity markets will be turned upside down within the next 10-20 years, driven by solar and batteries.”

And that is what most professional Tesla analysts don't understand about Tesla: it's really an energy storage and management company that also happens to be a revolutionary car company.

I like this quote from the article: “Our view is that the ‘we have done it like this for a century’ value chain in developed electricity markets will be turned upside down within the next 10-20 years, driven by solar and batteries.”

And that is what most professional Tesla analysts don't understand about Tesla: it's really an energy storage and management company that also happens to be a revolutionary car company.

And then we go.....:)
7gp05jc.gif

As great as Tesla (the man) was, we shouldn't forget Einstein. After all, Einstein's only Nobel Prize is actually for explaining the Photo Electric effect. Einstein, with Special Relativity's Mass-Energy equivalence and the Photo Electric effect, was really a great player in the physics of Energy.

As great as Tesla (the man) was, we shouldn't forget Einstein. After all, Einstein's only Nobel Prize is actually for explaining the Photo Electric effect. Einstein, with Special Relativity's Mass-Energy equivalence and the Photo Electric effect, was really a great player in the physics of Energy.

MVP of the 20th century.

I wonder if all of these possibilities will be a part of Tesla Motors Inc. or if a part will "bud off"?