Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-standard prediction methods: animals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

anticitizen13.7

Not posting at TMC after 9/17/2018
Dec 22, 2012
United States
I saw in the short term thread that a cat has been used to predict TSLA share price movement. I've seen animals used to predict the winner of football matches, but can they predict stock prices?

Someone I know claims to have a magic frog that is an analog of the S&P 500 based on the height the frog jumps at a certain time frame each morning. I don't know what to believe.

I saw in the short term thread that a cat has been used to predict TSLA share price movement. I've seen animals used to predict the winner of football matches, but can they predict stock prices?

Someone I know claims to have a magic frog that is an analog of the S&P 500 based on the height the frog jumps at a certain time frame each morning. I don't know what to believe.
my cat has run away. What am I to do now

I have a tiny praying mantis that helps me invest. She sits on the computer screen and attempts to attack the mouse cursor or anything that moves and is fly size. Sometimes she will attack stock charts when they make large swings and the OHLC bar is moving.
I choose my portfolio based on what she attacks.

It does appear she is indicating "go long this one" in the picture, and that stock appears to be tesla.
2014-07-02 12.24.21.jpg

I have a tiny praying mantis that helps me invest. She sits on the computer screen and attempts to attack the mouse cursor or anything that moves and is fly size. Sometimes she will attack stock charts when they make large swings and the OHLC bar is moving.
I choose my portfolio based on what she attacks.

It does appear she is indicating "go long this one" in the picture, and that stock appears to be tesla.
View attachment 57292

So much win with this! :D

When I lasted posted a limerick
The stock price fall made us all really sick
Except for the shorts
Whose nasty retorts
Would be unprintable here and besides since this last line really runs on it so it's not a poem whose-name-we-can't-mention thus it won't do the trick