Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Denver, CO: Seeking TESLA MODEL S for Show & Tell college project

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi TM community,

Can someone help me find anyone around the Denver, CO area that owns, or has a contact for a TESLA MODEL S? I'm seeking one for a University Marketing Project I have on the evening of Aug. 26th. I just need it for show - maybe an hour. PLEASE.. The CO Tesla store cannot assist that day because they are short staffed, and I cannot test drive without a tesla rep with me.
icon9.gif

I am a student at Colorado Heights University, studying International Business.
I'm looking for a Tesla Model S. This is for a Master Marketing Plan Project, I will be discussing different aspects of the company - Tesla Motors, Inc. (i.e. SWOT Analysis) and the Model S (i.e. Features, technology).
I would like to have the car brought to my University on Tuesday, Aug 26th around 6 - 7pm (the class runs from 6 - 8:30pm) as a prop where the 8 to 10 students get the chance to look around and inside the vehicle and possibly where a Tesla expert points out some features and important facts about the Tesla.

I am willing to buy the volunteer lunch, or pay for a car wash.
icon7.gif

Thanks so much for your interest!!! and please contact me by email... [email protected]