Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla "Owner Event" during Monterey car week. and a new line of Tesla leather goods

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

Last week Tesla had two "Owner Events" during Monterey Car Week (for those not familiar with that, see Monterey Car Week, Monterey, California, your only source for complete events schedules and local information. ) I went to the one last Saturday in downtown Monterey. There were five Model S P85+ on display, free drinks, nice hor d'oeuvres and an interesting display of Model S internals. Below are some photos. And one more thing...on display inside were a new line of Tesla branded leather goods made from the same leather as the Model S seats and in the same colors: black, grey, and beige. A purse, satchel, wallet, iPhone cover, iPad cover, and a few other things I can't recall now. I was told it was the first time they were being shown, not on the website yet but will be for sale soon. Unfortunately I failed to take a photo of them!

Tesla Monterey Event 1.JPG

Tesla Monterey Event 2.jpg

Tesla Monterey Event 3.jpg

Tesla Monterey Event 4.jpg

Tesla Monterey Event 5.jpg

Attachments

• Tesla Monterey Event 2.JPG
    Tesla Monterey Event 2.JPG
    667.1 KB · Views: 1,949
  • Tesla Monterey Event 3.JPG
    Tesla Monterey Event 3.JPG
    582.1 KB · Views: 1,900
  • Tesla Monterey Event 4.JPG
    Tesla Monterey Event 4.JPG
    796.6 KB · Views: 1,913
  • Tesla Monterey Event 5.JPG
    Tesla Monterey Event 5.JPG
    815.1 KB · Views: 1,926
Last edited:
Tesla "Owner Event" during Monterey car week. and a new line of Tesla leather...

Thanks Bonnie. I see I remembered most of the items on display, but forgot the business card holder (I think I see that on the table?). Also, black leather and lined gloves with capacitive touchscreen-compatible thumb and forefinger. I thought those were nice but suspect my hands would get too warm.

The Wall Street Journal article on the "D" event last night said they had the new leather goods with Tesla logos on display and were taking orders. Did anyone here buy? Did they say when they would be available on the web site? Today the accessories store has the lower prices for HPWC and Chademo adapter but no new accessories.