Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Roadster owners in indy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys. I have sort of a unique request. I am looking for any owners of a Tesla Roadster in or around the indianapolis area. I am getting married on Saturday, October 4th of this year. I am Indian and as a part of the beginning of an Indian wedding, there is a procession where the groom and his family and friends make their way to meet up with the bride's family and friends. In India, you would see the groom arrive on horse back, in a carriage, even on an elephant. Well, given my love of electric cars, namely Tesla, I'd love to arrive in a Roadster. We're hoping for great weather, so a Roadster would be ideal so we could put the top down.

Anyway, if someone were willing, the time commitment would be minimal. It would take from around 3:30 to 4:30pm on Saturday, October 4th. The wedding is in downtown Indianapolis close to the circle. Over that time, we would travel a total of 0.5 miles or so, so nothing major. And it would just be me sitting in the car in the passenger seat with you driving, slowly following the procession which is moving on foot. I would be happy to compensate you for your time.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if anyone is interested. You can reply to this post or message me directly. Thanks so much!!