Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Amazing Meet & Greet event on Sept 20th in Bethesda

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am holding the event at my office. It will be open house style from 9-4. We have ample parking, a few EVSEs+outlets, and we will be providing breakfast, lunch(sushi) and drinks (wine.) We will have a complementary hand car wash, Cliff from Reus audio will be there to talk about and demo his system. Matthew Pressman from EVannex will be there as well, with all of their Tesla specific accessories, including some give-a-ways including their awesome coat hooks. In fact a set will be given to the first 25 cars that show up.

We will all meet, chat, eat, drink, listen to some high quality audio and have a great time.

You can RSVP or email me at [email protected] direct with questions.

The address for the meet up is. 4712 Rosedale Ave, Bethesda, MD

Hope to see you all there!

I am holding the event at my office. It will be open house style from 9-4. We have ample parking, a few EVSEs+outlets, and we will be providing breakfast, lunch(sushi) and drinks (wine.) We will have a complementary hand car wash, Cliff from Reus audio will be there to talk about and demo his system. Matthew Pressman from EVannex will be there as well, with all of their Tesla specific accessories, including some give-a-ways including their awesome coat hooks. In fact a set will be given to the first 25 cars that show up.

We will all meet, chat, eat, drink, listen to some high quality audio and have a great time.

You can RSVP or email me at [email protected] direct with questions.

The address for the meet up is. 4712 Rosedale Ave, Bethesda, MD

Hope to see you all there!

I'll be there and perhaps doing a camera with installation during the day, if it can be arranged. If not I'll just be there for the fun of it:)

I'm planning on going to the Bethesda Cars 'n' Coffee (@Corner Bakery by Montgomery Mall) before the meetup. I know I can count on seeing ChickensEvil there but we'll need more folks to show up to break Jay's "two Tesla limit." I think it would be great to have a bunch of EVs show up in honor of Drive Electric week and then caravan over to Bethesda Systems.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

I'm planning on going to the Bethesda Cars 'n' Coffee (@Corner Bakery by Montgomery Mall) before the meetup. I know I can count on seeing ChickensEvil there but we'll need more folks to show up to break Jay's "two Tesla limit." I think it would be great to have a bunch of EVs show up in honor of Drive Electric week and then caravan over to Bethesda Systems.

We would swing by to cross that 'Two Tesla limit' at cars 'n' coffee for you but all we can provide is a White Diamond Volt with an identity crisis lol.

voltstamp.jpg

What time at corner bakery? I could swing by early, let's say 8am