Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bethesda Cars 'N Coffee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jcadman22

Tesla Owners Club Maryland
Apr 21, 2012
Wheaton, MD
I went to this event last Saturday and I was the only Tesla, let alone EV there. It was a nice low-key affair at the Corner Bakery by Montgomery Mall. The weather was beautiful and there were fewer than 50 cars there - good mix of muscle cars, classics, and European sports cars. This is a relatively new event that not many people know about so I'm posting here to get some more attention. Following is a message that I received from the organizer with more information:
--------------------------------------
Here are three things for you to check out: first, the Facebook page for Cars 'N Coffee TV where a few times per week you'll see something rather awesome. Secondly is the FB page for Cars 'N Coffee/Bethesda where you can catch up on our local events. Finally is the YouTube page for "AutoExotika Presents: Cars 'N Coffee" where you'll see episodes (starting from near the bottom and going up) from Bethesda which is episode number one followed by Vegas, Santa Barbara, Cincy, Palm Beach and the season finale in Paris (France, not Texas).

CNC/TV: www.facebook.com/pages/Cars-N-Coffee-TV/213473385472072
CNC/Bethesda: www.facebook.com/groups/BethesdaCarsnCoffee
The six episodes on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/mediacentralfilms

We run from mid-March through the end of October. Each Thursday you'll get an email from me about any special events going on and I also keep an eye on the weather and let you know if it's looking' good or not.....though this year I've yet to cancel one this season! Keep coming back, tell your friends, post it on other websites, share the links above. Next week (8/23) is "Cars 'N Kaffee" featuring German cars but ALL makes and models are welcome. It's likely to be our biggest turnout of the year. See you soon!!