Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Miami, FL - Window Tinting Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you want PhotoSync, AutoSuperShield in Boca is the only place in SoFL that does it as far as I know. They have a rental car place nearby.

I too can vouch for Pepe @ AutoSupershield. I've been using them for over 11 years now, and they've done 5 of our cars tint and clear bra over the years. I too will be having the Tesla done as soon as it comes...whenever that is. Still waiting. By the way, Pepe has recommended the PhotoSync for the Tesla tinting.

Thanks for all the responses. Got a hold of Wendy at Luxury Vehicle Wraps | Automotive Paint Protection Film and was given the following information:

PhotoSync for a Tesla Model S is $600.00 for the sides and the rear windows. Front windshield is $225.00 and panoramic roof is $250.00.

Seems pretty steep, but might be worth it. Anyone else have good/bad experiences with the front windshield or panoramic roof?

I do notice the top of my head getting a little warmer in Miami, but I wouldn't want the pano roof any darker. I'd suggest using the lightest possible tint for the pano roof, and I'm happy with my 3M Crystalline 50% on the sides and back. Subtly darker than the clear, but not markedly so, and provides perfect visibility even at night. Can't compare Photosync to 3M, never seen the two together.

any ideas on window tinting with 3M products.

Hello! Am looking to get a recommendation for windows tinting in Miami. (Guys at the Dania Beach Tesla office said they'd look into it, but never got back to me)

Specifically interested in Prestige Film Technologies Spectra PhotoSync™ SPH65 on the sides and SPH75 on the windshield/rear liftgate.

Any pros/cons to this that I should consider?

I was looking into the 3M product line for window tinting does anyone know if that is ok to use or have used it before. It is a little less than what has been discussed here with the Spectra product. Please help......

My wife just changed cars (not a Tesla yet, but getting greener with a Cayenne plug-in hybrid) and I'm going to switch from Model S to Model X soon. I need to find an excellent Miami tinting place. Anyone have any suggestions?

Ideally, I'd like to use the Spectra Photosync. If not, I'm willing to look at other top-of-the-line options like the Huper Optik or the 3M Ceramic. What I'm not willing to do is to drive three hours north to Boca. :)

Any pointers appreciated!