Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

+1 to the LA family

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well...

I'm new here, I just put my deposit in. I should gt it late October. I'm excited.

I'm a car guy, mainly Porsche cars. This Tesla will be my commuter. I'm based out of the SF Valley and I drive to Newport. Let's see how the Tesla holds up to a 160mile commute a day.

85/Gray/Black/Carbon/Sound/Dual Charger/Tech/Parking Sensors/Air Suspension/19"(however looking for new wheels now)

If you like driving your Porsche hard, consider getting the spring suspension instead of air, and lowering it by 1-2"

Search for lolachampcar's suspension mods on this forum to get stiffer Perf+ dampers on a spring car.

Also consider getting the performance inverter, of course.

GSP

Hey Lump, I just noticed you're in my neck of the woods. I live right on the boarder of Granada Hills and Northridge.

As far as wheels go, I was thinking about either ADV.1's or CCW's. I want to go with a 20" diameter but a lower profile to keep the same overall size as the OE 19" wheel/tire combo.

Wow, Northridge to Newport is crazy, maybe you work at Pimco or another financial & avoid rush hour.

Personally I didn't want to be too daring with wheels\tires to avoid any warranty issues or hassles with finding a tire shop to patch nails or tire rotations, so I was relieved when the service center was familiar with TSportline & rotated without a fuss. I did a forum search for CCW's & found this thread, I am sure you might find more New 20 Tires

I can't wait too see you around.