Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MB Club - Hawaii invites Tesla Owners to Oktoberfest Event 25 Oct

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Akikiki

A'-Lo-HA ! y'all
Nov 26, 2012
Kaneohe, HI
The MB Club of America - Hawaii Section once again invites Tesla Owners to their all car club event.
The 3rd Annual Oktoberfest event will be held a The Pali Golf Course on 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. 25 Oct 2014

"The event also provides Hawaii car clubs an opportunity to promote their organizations, showcase their programs and to promote membership. Hawaii car clubs who have participated in previous shows include the Porsche Club, Team BMW, Edition 808, British Car Club, Edition 808, Team Foreign Objects, Volkswagen Club and the Mercedes-Benz Club. The all new Tesla Club, and from the good ol’ USA, the Aloha Mustang & Shelby Club will also participate for the first time at Oktoberfest this year."

MBCA of Hawaii

The MBCA Hawaii club VP has offered to dedicate space and supply a tent for Tesla owners if 10 Tesla owners commit to participating. Please check your schedule and reserve the 25th to bring your Tesla and show it off to other car owners.
:rolleyes: Show of hands for those that can make it? :rolleyes:

Hope to see you there... Anyone Else?
Update:
This is a list of those owners that have said they will attend MBCA-Hawaii Octoberfest
As of: 8/30/14

Akikiki
dsmith2189
Weazl - tentative
Nanimac
StephenM - tentative
drtko147
dpodoll

Last edited:
Octoberfest0001.jpg

Last edited:
URGENT! :)

Hi everyone,

The MB club is asking for a preliminary headcount on who can attend the event as they are preparing their flyers for the event and would love to include our "logo" on the flyer.

Let me know if you think you can attend, even if it's tentative.

Thanks!

^^ We often put a couple of freezer packs in the Tesla frunk bag/box thingy and it works well to just pull out a picnic when we go frunk-gating at Polo matches. Attracts a lot of attention btw, expect lots of Tesla-Time. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

The quirk about the real Oktoberfest is that it's held in September - Is the 10/25 date just due to time zones? :tongue:

Got a call from the Mercedes Club rep today. They're really anxious to have Tesla represented at the show. :smile: Told him I would post a reminder about the event. REGISTRATION ends on Oct 15th but could close it early if they run out of space.

It's a minimum $15 donation to have your car on the field. I just ordered my ticket for the Show and Shine through the eventbrite link @ Okakopa Hoolaulea 2014 | Okakopafest. In the quantity section, just enter 15 (or more if you want). If anyone wants to enter the Concours show (which is judged), it's an additional $10.

Please post if you decide to register for this event. Sounds like it'll be fun and a great opportunity to talk Tesla!