Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Tampa Bay Drive Electric EVent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Please mark your calendars.

The Tampa Bay Drive Electric EVent (formerly called National Plug-In Day) will be held in Oldsmar on Saturday, September 20, 2014. Rain day Sunday, September 21st.

If you would like to display your Tesla you can register for free at National Drive Electric Week Event - Oldsmar

Here is a site map of the EVent.

Here is their facebook webpage.

If you have any questions, please contact:

Tom Krumreich
2014 Tampa Bay National Drive Electric Week
Planning Team
[email protected]
813-770-5845

Larry

Tampa Flyer.jpg

Larry

It was nice to see the turnout. I'd never been to a Drive Electric event and was surprised by the size of the crowd. Nice meeting all of the faces that I'd been wanting to put to the names here on the forum. Teslas represent! It was much better smelling and much quieter than C&C. Lol.

Driving from Cracker Barrel in a four car convoy of Teslas was amazing. It's pretty rare I'm on the road with equals. No shaking them no matter what I did. :biggrin:

I got to see something I thought was only a myth (You know, because of it being for sale so long now and yet says still coming soon). Don't know if I can say what it is or not, but very cool. Thanks German Joe.

Beautiful little Kermit you got there bobinfla. Truly amazed by that car.

Congrats dan-l on your new toy. Beautiful.

I felt like the odd man out yesterday. It seems I was the only MS still running 5.11. All the others had 6.0. Jokes were made and laughter was had by all. All in good fun though. But then again, I was the only red so I felt a little better about that. :wink: Next time I see y'all I better be one of the cool kids with 6.0.

Amazing day all around.

This was from Cracker Barrel. Red, white and blue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
I felt like the odd man out yesterday. It seems I was the only MS still running 5.11. All the others had 6.0. Jokes were made and laughter was had by all. All in good fun though. But then again, I was the only red so I felt a little better about that. :wink: Next time I see y'all I better be one of the cool kids with 6.0.

Dont feel lonely. I was gone for a week and got home anxiously expecting to see the update notice on my MC Red that has been happily parked in the garage. NO LUCK. Guess I'll just hold on for 6.1.