Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do You Want TSportline to Produce 20" Turbine Wheels?

Do you want 20" Turbines?

• Yes!

Votes: 64 85.3%
  • Naw.

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • What are turbines?

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TSportline has nice 19" turbines in various colors. Some, such as myself, want 20s as I find the sidewall profile on the 21s impractically thin and would prefer a sidewall a bit smaller than 19s offer.

Would you buy 20" turbines (9" width) if TSportline offered them?

(This poll is to demonstrate interest and perhaps inspire TSportline or someone else to offer them).

I'll start: Yes :).

I believe this aftermarket 20" wheel/tire combination to be far superior to the expensive, damage prone, but gorgeous 21's due to:

a) wide variety (35) 245/40-20s starting at $118 vs. only (8) 245/35-21s as currently listed on TireRack
b) reduced wheel damage and tire failures associated with "rubber band" sidewall tires
c) lighter (theoretically) wheel weight with less rotational mass will allow faster acceleration and quicker deceleration
d) reduced alignment sensitivity for owners that are having difficulty in obtaining and maintaining precise factory settings

IMHO, the "20" solution will pay for itself similarly to Chris1howell's .210" long ULs.

Dark Gray please.....

btw, 9" wide, 64mm C-B w/40mm ET

Well put, Link. I just switched from the staggered gray 21s to the TST 19s today to have a bit more piece of mind on road trips and through cities. But, man I'm already missing the alpha dog look of those 21s! So 20s would be a great compromise. I'd be surprised if Tesla themselves don't come out with an offering. T Sportline should beat them to it ;).

I'm coming to the end of my primacies, we need to retry asking tsportline to reconsider making 20in turbines! On tirerack there're showing 245/40/20 Pirelli cinturatos that look incredible as per the reviews. And they run .2 inches wider than the 19in oem primacies so I think there won't be any major rubbing.