Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reus Audio Upgrade Group Buy (Nov/Dec)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I posted this in the mid-Atlantic section but it applies for those in the Southeast as well (especially North Carolina):

My S will be delivered in October (I am located in Smithfield, VA). I am looking at having Reus Audio Systems install their audio system upgrade in my car toward the end of the year, in the November/December timeframe.

Reus offers a custom Tesla-designed system that integrates perfectly with the car/touchscreen, and they have a few installers apprenticed on system installation in Teslas, so they know how to do it. They travel around the country to install the systems on Model Ses. There are several different packages offered, from about $2000 up beyond $3000, and those who have had the upgrade installed have given rave reviews, calling the quality of the sound phenomenal and a significant improvement over Tesla's upgraded sound system. (You can get the system installed if you have the "Ultra High Fidelty Sound Package" or the base factory sound package--it doesn't matter which you currently have).

Anyway, Cliff at Reus (or one of the other Reus technicians) travels periodically to the east coast for installations. They typically split travel costs among the owners that he installs systems on, so the more people we can get together for this, the better.

Who is interested in having this system installed in their Model S in the November/December timeframe? Please let me know, and I will organize a group install that should help defray some of the costs of the install.

If you want more information on the systems, you can contact Reus and they will hook you up. After speaking with them, they are very knowledgeable about the Model S and quality audio systems.

Hi all,

I've sent PMs to those that appear to still be interested. I mentioned to Cliff that, if there are those taking delivery of early P85Ds that are still interested, we *may* push back to the Jan/Feb timeframe so they can catch Cliff when he's in town. But if those getting early P85Ds decide to hold off for now, we may still do Nov/Dec.

Anyway, if you didn't get a PM from me, you are still definitely interested for sometime in the Nov-Feb timeframe, please let me know. Thanks!