Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TM service center on Powell St, Vancouver - parts in stock?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DITB

Charged.hk co-founder
Nov 13, 2012
Hong Kong
Is it normal for TM Stores to carry an inventory of parts like floor mats, touch up paint and so on, in the service centers? I plan to visit Powell St center soon, hoping I can just walk in and get the items I want.

Anyone in Vancouver who wants to show off their Model S (or Roadster?), then I'm game the next few days :rolleyes:

They have in the past when I've picked stuff up, but usually a good idea to call in advance. Now that the Robson Street store is open, some of that stuff may be stocked there and if you're staying down town then that's a lot more convenient. The Powell St service center is along the edge of the port facilities, so not the most enchanting of neighbourhoods!

They have in the past when I've picked stuff up, but usually a good idea to call in advance. Now that the Robson Street store is open, some of that stuff may be stocked there and if you're staying down town then that's a lot more convenient. The Powell St service center is along the edge of the port facilities, so not the most enchanting of neighbourhoods!

I am down south anyway in the Richmond area, but I got inline skates - as long as it doesn't rain, I don't mind either. I just went to the TM Store on Manhattan, all I could get there was caps and T-shirts (and other apparel). That was the reason I was aiming for the Service Centre, rather than the Store, when I get to Vancouver.

I just picked up a spare 14-50 and some grey touch up paint, so they seem to have some stock of things. I would just call ahead and make sure they have it to save you a trip and to have it put aside for you.

- - - Updated - - -

PM'd u

Successful day, and thank you Paul Carter for being my host in Vancouver!

Went to meet a cloth diaper seller for me to stock up on size 2 AppleCheeks (Canadian product), and isn't the seller a Tesla Stock owner? She saw my T-shirt. Next up, it turns out her sister lives 500 meters from me in Hong Kong.

It's amazing how quick the model S 60 is, I am happy I got the straight 85 and not the P or P+.

Most of the parts here are for part-less new Signature Model S owners in Hong Kong (me myself need to wait about another month to get mine).

Yes, that is for a HK TM Signature owner. Having the dog in the trunk will soon be with these floor mats!
Paul Carter and Trunk Mat.JPG

Parts for the needy - HK TM not yet up to speed on inventory:
TM YVR shopping.JPG

The first time I saw a Model X up close (ha ha ha!):
DITB and Model X.JPG

And for the cultural side of things:

Wasabiwhatfor a flavor.JPG

218 flavours so why not also Wasabi. Surprised they didn't have beef flavour?

Thank you, Paul, and Vancouver (so far) for the hospitality (and only some rain) Yes, I know it's good for the flowers and to make beer of ...

Looks good! I want to get one of those bags for the frunk. I didn't know the service center had them in stock. You got here a few days late when it comes to the weather. We had a great July and early August and do need the rain! Where are you from originally and what brought you to HK? I've been there a couple of times and while it makes for an interesting visit, to live there, there would have be a special woman, or high paying job!

Looks good! I want to get one of those bags for the frunk. I didn't know the service center had them in stock. You got here a few days late when it comes to the weather. We had a great July and early August and do need the rain! Where are you from originally and what brought you to HK? I've been there a couple of times and while it makes for an interesting visit, to live there, there would have be a special woman, or high paying job!
He took the last/only one I think. I almost bought it. They have some more on order now, I put my name down for one after seeing it close up. :)