Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Placing order today.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok so I am placing my order today and a little stuck on the color, here is what im decided on so far.

85kw
pano roof
tech package
grey/tan leather
red/white/silver colors

leather depends on the color which i cant decide i have rolled numerous dice and said this is the last time! then i change my mind. help if you can!

I found red and grey work well....

DSCF0779.jpg

I was in the same boat as you. All I knew was that I wanted a white car. I went back to the Tesla showroom and got a good look at the Pearl White then really compared the interiors. I prefer a light color interior and had my mind set on gray. However after going back - here is what I decided.

I went with the Tan interior - non performance upgrade.

I like both interiors and everyone will have their own opinion.

I felt the Tan looked "richer" and more "luxurious" While the Gray looks more "sport / business" like. I previously had a BMW 750LI with gray interior - and after a few years I got tired of it. I also have a Yukon Denali XL with Tan interior - and I still like it - so based on all that - I went with Tan.

As for the upgraded leather - to me it looked like they might attract dirt more - and just did not justify the added cost. Although I did like the piping.

You should go back again and take a look and just go with your gut. I don't think you can select the wrong color interior.

Anyone seen a Pearl White with black pano, and fully black interior (piano + textile)?

if you get textile seats, what material is used for the dash and other areas that would be leather if the leather option were chosen?

Last edited: