Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 'Face' on the MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After all the flak and criticism that Tesla got for the faux grille on the MS. I sincerely hope that the final production version of the MX has replaced this with something far more stylish.

I suspect the original MX design was similar to hook the two cars together...........

I expect it will change, just like the alpha and even the beta a little, changed when it went to production. It took them months to figure out if they needed a grille or not. Of course, we expect they will have it together a little bit better this time, but I wouldn't count on it.

The car I cannot stand the most is the new look for Toyota, epitomized by the FCX. Star Wars Storm trooper crossed with a Hoover vacuum nozzle.

And I betcha Bonnie will still be too proud of her car, even if it changes.

After all the flak and criticism that Tesla got for the faux grille on the MS. I sincerely hope that the final production version of the MX has replaced this with something far more stylish.

I suspect the original MX design was similar to hook the two cars together...........

not sure I could find it now, but about a year ago Franz made a comment about looking at the car and wishing he'd had another chance in some places... the front grill was the only one he specifically named.

I hope they change it... I'm not a fan of the "angry bird" look, but of course it's just a matter of personal opinion.

It still has a plug, right?
Ruh-roh, nobody told bonnie....

- - - Updated - - -

the current bumper is just a temporary cap until they complete work on their electric railgun and radar tracking that all of us can have retrofitted. time to say goodbye to that slow driver hogging the left hand lane in front of me.
I must save I've been tempted to add a bumper sticker to my nose cone: "If you can read this, get the F out of the passing lane."

Same. It has this 'angry birds' mean look about it that I'm so in love with.

Thanks for this image. It's now replaced in my mind's eye the gaping fish mouth analogy that I picked up from another thread here.

fish.jpg
angrybird.jpg