Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Manhattan on Wednesday (13th)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DITB

Charged.hk co-founder
Nov 13, 2012
Hong Kong
Model S on the way, I live in Hong Kong, one more month until I take delivery.

Wednesday afternoon I should be in Manhattan, and will likely go to the Tesla Store on W 25th St, just to get my Tesla anti-dope while waiting.

Anyone around who like to say "hi", here or PM, whichever you like.

Last month I was in Manhattan and only saw Prius, no real electric cars like Model S at all, hope for better luck this time. I guess, going to the Tesla store increases my chances somewhat :)

Sorry I can't stop by and say hi, but I hope you enjoy some early Tesla time at the store.
It will be great practice for when yours arrives. You may want to take pictures of the battery platform if they have one there so you can show people "where the engine isn't" :eek:

Sorry I can't stop by and say hi, but I hope you enjoy some early Tesla time at the store.
It will be great practice for when yours arrives. You may want to take pictures of the battery platform if they have one there so you can show people "where the engine isn't" :eek:

We have one of those in the shop in Hong Kong already, a left hand drive though (same same, for the purpose of that).

I think I am shopping parts, though, seems some of those in HK who already got their cars are struggling with rubber mats, pano roof shades and so on (see how much I can carry!)

Does the shop carry these things in stock, or only if you order?

image.jpg

This is the most stealthy TM Store I have seen so far ...